Thread: MTC Viper 4x16x50

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger645 View Post
    Tried my Viper for the first time last night down at BFTO and was impressed with the optics. The reticle could be a little darker for me as lost some of the markers against the targets and had to switch on ir to compensate.

Great scope though, clarity of glass is excellent.
    Mine must just be a Bad'en then!!

Quote Originally Posted by darren eason View Post
    Mine must just be a Bad'en then!!
    Sorry Darren, you have lost me. Have you had a problem then? If so as has been said e-mail the guys at MTC, mine was second hand and I e-mailed them with a question and got a response super fast from Sammie and they seem to have a good reputation on this site.
    Last edited by Roger645; 10-03-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Correction of typo
    .177 S400 Carbine
    .22 Theoben Evolution

DaveK is offline Has been known to tickle spider crabs
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger645 View Post
    Sorry Darren, you have lost me. Have you had a problem then? If so as has been said e-mail the guys at MTC, mine was second hand and I e-mailed them with a question and got a response super fast from Sammie and they seem to have a good reputation on this site.
    Similarly with me. Mine was one of the very early ones and, as expected, MTC couldn't do anything about it. If it had been a later one they would have even though it was second hand. Customer service from Sammi was prompt and friendly. Can't fault the service at all and love the scope.

On saying that maybe someone can answer a question (Gary). The fault on mine is that one of the lenses, probably the objective appears to have condensation marks on the inside but only mainly seen from certain angles. can I get into the back of the lenses to clean them without releasing any gassing inside? It's a niggly problem more than operational and doesn't have any effect on using it.