Thread: HRPC HFT Round 6 and Open shoot 12th of May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it , he didn't do very well ( no one would have with that gun ) but he thoroughly enjoyed it and has already bought a pcp . lol

It was his first HFT and his gun was all over the place - one thing I will say is that we rarely get to use the plinking range ourselves as we are too busy , saying that I think his gun had about 73 zeros .

atvb

Dave

Good on him, SMK are not that bad if they get worked on, I had a XS19 tuned(cost £130 total second hand), and it shoot as well as my TX200 upto 30yrds. The problem is that they were very light and had a real kick, so the distance ones were all over the place.
    Hope to see him and HRPC again.
    Air Arms TX200

Quote Originally Posted by greenjacket4366 View Post
    good on him hope to see you guys around and more shoots at holmbush
    Be good to have you back again .

Quote Originally Posted by bourne2fish View Post
    Good on him, SMK are not that bad if they get worked on, I had a XS19 tuned(cost £130 total second hand), and it shoot as well as my TX200 upto 30yrds. The problem is that they were very light and had a real kick, so the distance ones were all over the place.
    Hope to see him and HRPC again.
    I tuned a xs 19 too but the trigger gave me rheumatism

Tom showed the true spirit of HFT , total disaster with his gun / scope on his first shoot but he was always smiling - top fella !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Smiles galore.

Yep Tom as always smiling, like many others I see throughout the day But as Dave said Tom showed that it was all about having fun and a laugh while enjoying the day, the way all sports should be

Having never been an owner of a SMK I can only compare it to my first rifle a BSA lighting XL in .22 ... That thing have me a symptom like Tourette's, everytime I pulled the trigger I swore right after..

And don't forget your all very welcome when we have another open

Atb Rob

P.s And after the success of my target box, for my next build I am going to make a bird table
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Cracking shots Dave
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Ohh no!!

I have warned him about wearing that high karate aftershave!!
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"