Thread: whats your next blackpowder gun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

whats your next blackpowder gun

I have just found a very nice .451 Euroarms Enfield 1853 volunteer for a very small fraction of the price new,and I mean small.
    So just waiting for my variation to come back, happy days.

Just sold one of my Ruger Old Armies and now have the ticket/cabinet space and funds to get myself another Taurus lbr but in .22 for
    use in the Hendon postal comps. Got to be honest and say im sure I'm going to regret selling the Ruger but iv still got my Old Army shorty
    and its gone to a good home so at least i can move on. That said i can see another Ruger old army shorty on the cards with a nitro conversion.
    Ho Hum. Here we go again. Tim
    ps, still quite fancy a Uberti cattleman aswell.

I have a cattleman, very pleased with it. Its just a bit odd loading off the gun, but once you have the press sorted its a doddle, I made my own and it works a treat.
    Next stop is a flintlock musket as funds allow.

any pic's guys
    ballkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by pe4king View Post
    I have just found a very nice .451 Euroarms Enfield 1853 volunteer for a very small fraction of the price new,and I mean small.
    So just waiting for my variation to come back, happy days.
    sounds good
    tim56
    Just sold one of my Ruger Old Armies and now have the ticket/cabinet space and funds to get myself another Taurus lbr but in .22 for
    use in the Hendon postal comps. Got to be honest and say im sure I'm going to regret selling the Ruger but iv still got my Old Army shorty
    and its gone to a good home so at least i can move on. That said i can see another Ruger old army shorty on the cards with a nitro conversion.
    Ho Hum. Here we go again. Tim
    ps, still quite fancy a Uberti cattleman aswell
    your just have to get them all tim

pe4king
    I have a cattleman, very pleased with it. Its just a bit odd loading off the gun, but once you have the press sorted its a doddle, I made my own and it works a treat.
    Next stop is a flintlock musket as funds allow.
    pic;s needed
    25m range is all i have to shoot at at the mo with bp guns
    ballkeeper