Thread: Aarya - India's 1st sporting pcp air rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry guys, I had not visited here from very long & was not aware about my air gun's popularity among you guys.

Thanks for calling Spade a Spade. I also agree with most of the comments made here by other members & am trying to improve as much as possible. Please see other photographs being posted with this thread.

I had to do away with this stock because I am not a best craftsman in first place & the shape even if it is looking ugly is very practical & was giving me very good handling capabilities during trials. The fact has been accepted by all the proud owners after using this stock over regular stock.

The machining, finish & designs are improving with each lot of air guns being made by myself. Please note here that guns & related accessories are a kind of taboo here & not many experienced people like to share their knowledge. I had to develop every single part from scratch & overlooked aesthetics over strength, utility & availability of the materials.

Anyway here are some photographs & videos for you to check.

Quote Originally Posted by karizman View Post
    Sorry guys, I had not visited here from very long & was not aware about my air gun's popularity among you guys.

Thanks for calling Spade a Spade. I also agree with most of the comments made here by other members & am trying to improve as much as possible. Please see other photographs being posted with this thread.

I had to do away with this stock because I am not a best craftsman in first place & the shape even if it is looking ugly is very practical & was giving me very good handling capabilities during trials. The fact has been accepted by all the proud owners after using this stock over regular stock.

The machining, finish & designs are improving with each lot of air guns being made by myself. Please note here that guns & related accessories are a kind of taboo here & not many experienced people like to share their knowledge. I had to develop every single part from scratch & overlooked aesthetics over strength, utility & availability of the materials.

Well done mate,although it might not be to everyones taste i feel you deserve a round of applause for making something like that from scratch with materials not being as readily available like they are here.
    I have seen far worse contraptions produced here in the uk that have gone on to greater things.....the very first theoben gas ram springs to mind,a gun made from various different parts from different uk gun makers and by no means "a good looking" gun,but after good sales and reinvestment and now look at the gas rams from theoben!
    Colchester game keeper rifle....looked like it was put together with parts from a scrap yard,the skan rifle,the list is endless.
    keep at it,things will only get better.

By the way,...do you have a limit for the power of airguns in india?
    Last edited by weebster; 05-08-2012 at 09:12 PM.

if the stock was in black that would look pretty cool i think.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanrich View Post
    if the stock was in black that would look pretty cool i think.
    Or Orange
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by karizman View Post

That is not bad at all ,is she regulated? what barrel do you have?

Thumbs up "AARYA II" Improved model of "Aarya" PCP Air Rifle.

We have come up with Improved version of "Aarya" pcp air rifle with keeping in mind all the suggestions from different quarters. Follows few photographs of the same.