Thread: Tyrolean stock maker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Does anyone make them anymore, I know CS don't and following a fruitless search of google I've not seen anything up to date. I know venom in the day fitted them but wasn't sure if they had them made or made their own.
    I would like to get one for my HW80 to assist with shooting position etc they also IMO look good too.
    Cheers
    I had a HW77 with a walnut FACTORY stock years ago. Nice wrap around checkering. It might be worth while contacting Hull Cartridge to see if they did one for the 80.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    I had a HW77 with a walnut FACTORY stock years ago. Nice wrap around checkering. It might be worth while contacting Hull Cartridge to see if they did one for the 80.
    Yes , HW did and I have one Plus a Hw77T and a 55T .

They also did a 85T which I have been searching for for years but never seen in the flesh. It was featured in AGW back in the day as a special order.

HW Factory Tyrolean's were much better than Venom or Custom stocks, IMHO as they had far more depth of wood and curves .

If anyone is interested in having a true custom stock made you could try Andy Hayhurst. Just Google his name for contact info. He has mainly done shotgun stocks but I mentioned that it seemed difficult to get a reliable custom stock maker for airguns and he would be happy to oblige. Price will depend on spec but might be worth a try. Max
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer