Thread: Benjamin 397P Phase 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Looks good... just need to blue those circlips now
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thanks Ped I'm really happy with it and its held air over night. Hopefully it will work for another 30 years now.

Shed tuner, the silver e clips and new pins are the best thing on this old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Looks good... just need to blue those circlips now
    I was thinking same thing
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

sadly due to kung flu my supplier is shut and they were the only e clips i had (for silver streaks really)but rest assured i'll be getting some and will forward some on as they stand out like a dogs digit

Talking

How about that for a service! Tbh I wouldn't care if they were fluorescent pink, well worth swapping the old roll pins for these, almost impossible to damage the pump arm and tube.

those will possibly the last i'll do as no real demand for them -i may do a few for myself as i have around 10-12 sheridan/benji's
    i'm doing a different style for my 13xx pins and just need to make the 8-32 round nuts

Nice job ratbuster.
    I have a similar Sheridan C9A made in March 2011 (serial no 31170456) -- does it have a cartridge type valve?

That's a keeper AllanM, the new equivalent versions now have plastic stocks.

I believe yours has the cartridge valve, so in the unlikely event it ever needs new seals you won't need any special tools other than a phillips screwdriver.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanM View Post
    Nice job ratbuster.I have a similar Sheridan C9A made in March 2011 (serial no 31170456) -- does it have a cartridge type valve?

Very grateful you could make me a set.
    Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    those will possibly the last i'll do as no real demand for them -i may do a few for myself as i have around 10-12 sheridan/benji's
    i'm doing a different style for my 13xx pins and just need to make the 8-32 round nuts