Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
Alistair me old mucker,

1. I know where you're coming from regarding the accuracy issue

2. Now I know you're not going to be offended.......much!, by my next comment but how the hell can you
mention one of the most graceful air rifles of all time in one sentence and the carbuncle which is the HW35 in another ... ?

Pete
1. I had one of them thar Airsporter RB2 rifles, it was one of the most expensive rifles I have bought ... It was in as-new condition, beautifully made... and it grouped like a .410 at 25 yards. I think it was a barrel issue. I just COULD NOT hang on to something that could be utterly embarrassed by my old BSA Meteor yet cost six times as much. Like keeping a Bentley that can only do 20mph. You might as well have a picture of one, unless you do all your hunting at 10 paces.

2. I suggested the 35 as a hunter because it is an ugly old warhorse that you wouldn't mind scratching or dropping in ditches. In fact you might want to! And also because I think they are pretty good rifles!

A Tyrolean would be nice for the ProSport but the stock on that is pretty much perfect and the Tyro stocks are not that great for taking all types of shot, they are a 10m Target type of thing.

Yet again, the answer may actually be 'Pie'.