Straight answer: all Milbros, even the Airgunaid custom ones. Mediocre, and compare what we did with Diana's heritage with what M&G did. Could have been world-beaters, instead were basically Scottish Relums. I have pretty eclectic tastes, but no Milbro has ever appealed except maybe the little G4 pistol (and I know it's actually rubbish and worse than the original).

The Mk3 Webley is nothing like as good as nostalgia says (and a Diana copy). The Service is odd, but for 1920-something was very good, and it is appealing in a Heath-Robinson way.

The ones that annoy or sadden me most are all the not bad guns that could easily have been much better except for cost-cutting or poor design or business decisions. The Airsporter, Merc, Vulcan, Osprey/Tracker could all have been Weihrauch-beaters if they had had better triggers/breech arrangements/internals. By the time BSA and Webley realised this and started churning out RB2s, Superstars, Omegas, Longbows and so on, it was too late (and the idiots still thought we'd pay more for a British gun than its usually slightly better German rival).

The only really impressive mainstream British gun from 1970-84 was the BSA Scorpion, which can still hold its own or better with any powerful springer pistol made.