Thread: Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From my understanding, the X200 is designed by Air Arms, but made by Precihole; the Precihole guns that were on display are to be imported by AA and sold in the UK under the Precihole name. If this is the direction that Air Arms want to take, then that's their decision. Personally, I would feel more comfortable buying an Indian air rifle sold by AA, than a Chinese air rifle sold by SMK; at least AA KNOW what they are looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartcliffer View Post
    From my understanding, the X200 is designed by Air Arms, but made by Precihole; the Precihole guns that were on display are to be imported by AA and sold in the UK under the Precihole name. If this is the direction that Air Arms want to take, then that's their decision. Personally, I would feel more comfortable buying an Indian air rifle sold by AA, than a Chinese air rifle sold by SMK; at least AA KNOW what they are looking at.
    That's how I see it

A lot of assumptions being made here and elsewhere based on very few actual facts
    AirArms have been very supportive of the airgun community and I believe they know their business
    Long may they prosper