Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Some of the test bits are a bit of a pig to paint but I should have something to show by the weekend to see if it helps vision wise for Tony and I'm Scots blood, I was born in the wind and rain, my only issue is I sink in the mud, I'll still bring my Army Parka though just in case to minimise soggyness on seats should the weather turn.
    Home wise I just trimmed down some bolts to fit hinges on some stand ups Im making into resetters, supposedly marketed towards airsoft but they feel a bit too thick and heavy for the Pistols so likely they'll be going outside and mounted to a framework eventually.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    I have a new fire thing that will be burning outside my tent/tarp/trailer/caravan/doss bag. Feel free to join me and enjoy some welcoming Northern hospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Some of the test bits are a bit of a pig to paint but I should have something to show by the weekend to see if it helps vision wise for Tony and I'm Scots blood, I was born in the wind and rain, my only issue is I sink in the mud, I'll still bring my Army Parka though just in case to minimise soggyness on seats should the weather turn.
    Home wise I just trimmed down some bolts to fit hinges on some stand ups Im making into resetters, supposedly marketed towards airsoft but they feel a bit too thick and heavy for the Pistols so likely they'll be going outside and mounted to a framework eventually.
    Good luck with all the on-going projects. Don't worry about me vision-wise (but thank you anyway). I looked through a scoped rifle the other week and that's fine. And I can focus on open sights okay (just not smaller targets at longer ranges). Should have new glasses in time for The Bash so vision should be fine. Main issue has been the non-driving. If I drive there I'll be totally okay.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!