Thread: Serie Rosso - brief review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Glad it's gone to someone who appreciates what it is

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Andy View Post
    Glad it's gone to someone who appreciates what it is
    Thanks Andy, it's a beast

Brilliant gun, well worth the money, I'll get a 100 shot crono string done over the next couple of weeks, it was just not possible with all the swapping of pellets.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Daystate

James, what have you done, you told me it was nice but not 2.5k nice. Have you now changed your mind ? I am glad its better than your expectation, as I think a lot more people than will admit would want one, but as you say little written about them, maybe waiting to see if the manufacturers quotes are exaggerated, before committing such a large investment. I would love one but do not have that amount of money to spend on a single gun. so will stick to my MK4 as it is superb in very way. Enjoy your new toy Im not jealous at all.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbhole View Post
    James, what have you done, you told me it was nice but not 2.5k nice. Have you now changed your mind ? I am glad its better than your expectation, as I think a lot more people than will admit would want one, but as you say little written about them, maybe waiting to see if the manufacturers quotes are exaggerated, before committing such a large investment. I would love one but do not have that amount of money to spend on a single gun. so will stick to my MK4 as it is superb in very way. Enjoy your new toy Im not jealous at all.
    All true, and thanks also.

I still think the MK4is with a sporter stock is the nicest gun out there, it's the gun that got me back into airguns after a long layoff, it's not all about price, it's about how it makes you feel

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired