Thread: 2013 6 yard MPL Rankings and First Series Overview.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post

There is one way to improve your National 6 Yard Ranking and that is by beating the person that is in front of you this next time around - and we all want to see IJ knocked off of his perch (congratulations by the way ) so lets see what we can do
    What do you think I am a parrot? A parrot?

Due to other competition and family commitments I wont be entering the next 6yd MPL postal competition series so the perch is wide open for a new parrot, I mean champion.

For those newcomers to the series let me give you a bit of advice - 'advi'

Good shooting and good luck to all.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Thanks for the directions Bob, I should be OK for 7-10pm on Thursday. I'll be bringing pistols but no rifle, since mine are not suitable for bell target. I'll also pay for the 2014 MPL whilst I'm there and pick up some extra 6 yard targets if you can have them available please.

ATB

Mick

OK Mick - see you at the RMTC on Thursday - I will bring a 2014 competition pack for you and some spare targets.

ATB - Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    What do you think I am a parrot? A parrot?

Due to other competition and family commitments I wont be entering the next 6yd MPL postal competition series so the perch is wide open for a new parrot, I mean champion.

For those newcomers to the series let me give you a bit of advice - 'advi'

Good shooting and good luck to all.

ATB
    Ian
    That is a good bit of advice Ian

The other rankings have now been completed (see start of thread) and we will be very sorry not to see "Polly" Jones attempting to retain his title for the second season running - however his local postman will probably be very pleased as he will not need to "duck" when approaching the Jones household front door for fear of getting even more .177 holes put in his cap

There is however plenty of time yet for Ian to change his mind to see if he is capable of "doing the double" with his trusty Model 65 against the newcomers challenge and the returning competitors - including John G with his Model 10.

Maybe the pressure is too much for the 2013 British 6 yard MPL Postal Champion but I hope the temptation not to let John G take it away from him will yet prove to be irresistible

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    That is a good bit of advice Ian

....... - however his local postman will probably be very pleased as he will not need to "duck" when approaching the Jones household front door for fear of getting even more .177 holes put in his cap
    I went to the front door the other morning naked. I dont know what surprised the postman more the fact that I was naked or that I knew where he lived.

John G (Gee) could easily have had my 'title' this series if he had bothered to get off his horse. I will, of course, be watching the results.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I went to the front door the other morning naked. I dont know what surprised the postman more the fact that I was naked or that I knew where he lived.

John G (Gee) could easily have had my 'title' this series if he had bothered to get off his horse. I will, of course, be watching the results.

ATB
    Ian
    You will be sadly missed Ian - mainly because you are such a small target.....but we will keep practicing