Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Although things are so tough for you at this present time, it was evident that the Bash was doing you the power of good yesterday, Craigy. It can't make anything go away but being able to switch off from it all amongst good friends in a field with boingery toys helps to provide that little therapeutic zone.

Great to see you.
    Absolutely, mate. I came home to news of John not being in a good state again (serious infection is making him very ill) but I actually felt refreshed from my day out and more prepared to handle it.
    Likewise, mate - I hope you’re healing and your weekend is a good one spent in good company.
    Despite building a few rifles up, my interest in air rifle shooting had dissipated a bit lately and I had considered selling the lot - but after playing with a few toys at the bash I’m back in the zone and already have a new winter project in mind.
    So thanks again to all my mates for their company and kind words. I’ll hopefully see you at the next one.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Absolutely, mate. I came home to news of John not being in a good state again (serious infection is making him very ill) but I actually felt refreshed from my day out and more prepared to handle it.
    Likewise, mate - I hope you’re healing and your weekend is a good one spent in good company.
    Despite building a few rifles up, my interest in air rifle shooting had dissipated a bit lately and I had considered selling the lot - but after playing with a few toys at the bash I’m back in the zone and already have a new winter project in mind.
    So thanks again to all my mates for their company and kind words. I’ll hopefully see you at the next one.
    Matey, it was fantastic to see you. You're such a genuine enthusiast and brilliant shot that you should never, ever, consider turning your back on this wonderful sport and the camararderie it provides. As the day went on you seemed to get more and more relaxed. And thank you so much for providing a listening ear, your kind words and a shoulder to lean on. It really did help, as did the many kind words from so many nice Boinger Folk.

You're a bloody star and have so much to contend with right now and to manage to put such a brave face on at this tough time is testimony to your resolve.

Lots of love to you, Sarah, Eleanor, John and Mr B xxxxxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!