The force was with me

Last night I decided to have a little plink with a Webley Tempest that I bought after being offered it by a nice chap on here. It looked a little rough but in fair working condition. The mainspring was bent and broke when i was trying to polish the ends. Anyhow the gun was cleaned and lubed, the piston seal and breech washer were reused. I had a Typhoon mainspring knocking about so I fitted that. The trigger and sear were polished and a lighter, slightly shorter spring fitted for the trigger. After cleaning the barrel out and a few shots the other week, it started to settle in nicely.
Sorry, I was just setting the scene.
So yesterday evening after a 1 sip of wine to relax my arms, I had a plink. Shooting 2 handed, from about 7 or 8 yards, I had a few sighters at some circles drawn on a bit of cardboard. I was shooting low and slightly left. The shooting low is because it is set for shooting at bottle caps on the floor.
I set up some bottle caps and hit 14 on the trot
For my 15th shot, I stood on one leg and I pulled the shot to the right. Another 3 shots, still standing on one leg, hit the caps.
So---17 out of 18 and 3 out of 4 standing on one leg.
Next week, the blindfold