Matt

When we return to normality (and it will happen!), you are in fortunate living in London, so close, and can take a trip out to Bisley.

You can visit the NSRA shop, top up your targets, see the best range of target products in the UK on display, (even buy my book!) and also visit Fultons Gun shop in the NRA end of the camp, its an experience, the sort of gun shop that should have been in Diagonal Alley from Harry Potter!

The NRA offices house a museum , but that is only open at certain times.

The site is an old Victorian Army Camp, its populated with many old Historic clubs where you can have lunch, and you can see the ranges, Century with its 100 firing points back to 600 yds, and the home of the indoor firing point electronic target 300 mt "Shed" (my wife and mine speciality), and the Stickledown range with 50 points back to 1200 yards, and also the shorter gallery ranges. All will be in use (take you ear defenders) and freely open to visitors.

My wife and I have shot Air, Small bore, and Full bore for nearly 50 years, we have shot and competed all over the UK and Europe, but we still see Bisley as the shooters Disney land, and get a buzz when ever we go there!

Have Fun
Robin