Thread: simmons aetec 2,8-10x44 phillipene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As I wrote in earlier posts the Simmons WTC, Pro air and Aetec ranges made in the Philippines and now discontinued are fantastic scopes which give others costing much more a real problem both optically and by quality of build. The one downside is that the reticles are simple 30:30 so if you need something else these scopes are not for you. I love mine. I own several and use them all the time for everything except target shooting where I find mildots a great help.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

aetec 3.8-12x44

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    As I wrote in earlier posts the Simmons WTC, Pro air and Aetec ranges made in the Philippines and now discontinued are fantastic scopes which give others costing much more a real problem both optically and by quality of build. The one downside is that the reticles are simple 30:30 so if you need something else these scopes are not for you. I love mine. I own several and use them all the time for everything except target shooting where I find mildots a great help.
    Hi all i have two aetec 3.8-12x44 both on rapids, and an old wtc 3.5-10x50 on annie 1517. totaly agree great scopes would never part with. regards bootsie.