I have shooting two 124's and a late 335 .177 and a Omega .22. My Sports are old school and new school basic tar and molly tuned. Both untuned, the Omega is the most twangy followed by the 335 (a tune job in the new year).
For springers they all shoot extremely accurately and you feel they want too. However, all of them are hold sensitive and will throw pellets out of a cluster by 1/2 an inch without hesitation. The Anschutz lags behind in power noticeably but is only 5m behind in practical ranges.
All the triggers are good to fair but not a Record. The Anschutz the lightest, the Sport more predictable and the Omega I'll have to leave as I haven't shot mine enough to decide.
Stock ergonomics the Omega is hard to beat for a full sized rifle, just superb. The Sport MKIII later deluxe stock is my favorite but then I've used it for ever. The early Sports stocks and weight were perfect for a hunting rifle. The Anschutz are as already said a bit slaby, and the stamped chequering and finish poor in comparison. Looks wise the Omega a Sport are equals; shame no walnut and they all look best with full length barrels.
They all take scopes well with arrestor studs. Open sights off the Anschutz is the only one I couldn't find a screw hole cover.
They all cock smoothly without much effort and non are exactly heavy weights.

The HW 77 does shoot better but then weighs a ton. HW 80 should be better but isn't. Theobens are on par if not has the slightest edge on overall performance. I don't own an Air Arms Pro Sport which is the rifle I most want to compare all the above with.

Nearly all .22LR will beat the pants off a spring air rifle because the bullet is out of the barrel so much faster. All 12/ftlbs air rifles take an age to get the pellet out which make it so much more challenging.