Thread: PCP-Plinking Bored!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What I like to do with a multishot PCP is to have multiple spinners and shoot the next one before the last one stops. You cant do it with a springer as you cant load a springer before the first springer stops. if your PCP is "too" accurate then decrease the time you have to shoot which will increase your skill and enjoyment.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    What I like to do with a multishot PCP is to have multiple spinners and shoot the next one before the last one stops.
    Exactly this. Practising this helped me to win the Air Arms speed shoot too.
    Other than that, try fitting some open sights to your PCP - it's my next project. Or try FT/HFT. Or as Chris says, shoot off hand or kneeling.

Or have a look at some pictures of naked ladies instead - that never gets boring and there's loads of internet sites dedicated to this popular pass time
    ( so I'm told ).
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Exactly this. Practising this helped me to win the Air Arms speed shoot too.
    Other than that, try fitting some open sights to your PCP - it's my next project. Or try FT/HFT. Or as Chris says, shoot off hand or kneeling.

Or have a look at some pictures of naked ladies instead - that never gets boring and there's loads of internet sites dedicated to this popular pass time
    ( so I'm told ).
    Agree ..shoot freehand...best practice there is for any gun.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Practice with your springers, hunt or compete with your precharge, or if your a complete luddite like me compete with your springers too, despite owning several precharges!

Despite being a complete spring fan I honestly think your better off hunting or competing with a precharge, but when it comes to practice they suck, it gets boring real quickly!

There's a lot of skill required to shoot 50 -80 yards with the likes of a HW95 or older Webley/BSA, keeps you sharp!