Thread: AA S200 Bells & Whistles - Poor Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    on a slight cautionary tangent, have you tried chrono'ing with another pellet?

reason I ask, is that from my understanding of some previous threads superfields can measure low on a chrono, meaning that if you try with jsb's and their ilk you will measure substantially over, you might decide to wind the power down a tad

Quote Originally Posted by GB2017 View Post
    on a slight cautionary tangent, have you tried chrono'ing with another pellet?

reason I ask, is that from my understanding of some previous threads superfields can measure low on a chrono, meaning that if you try with jsb's and their ilk you will measure substantially over, you might decide to wind the power down a tad
    Thanks for this info.. Not tested with anything other than Superfields at the moment. Only reason I went for these is that the previous owner said the gun preferred them. I have got AA fields, JSB exacts and Soverieign Rangemasters waiting in the wings. I'll look at trying these out later but for now I'd like to concentrate on improving the shot count and consistency. Once I'm there or thereabouts I'll go onto the other pellet types and check power is below FAC.

John.