Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cool And today, folks, the Sleepometer says.......

42 to go!

Yep, just six weeks to go to this next, fantastic boingering event. The peace, calm and tranquility of Quigley Hollow will be punctuated by the soft sound of friendly banter amongst the most genuine people you'll find on this little planet of ours, and the muted pfffttttt...dink and occasional BOING!

Get your happy tokens on the way to Uncle Mick and confirm your place at this brilliant event and come and meet and make friends for life.

The bestest £10 / £20 you could spend....EVER!

Do it!

BOING !!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Sat having a coffee waiting for Paul, can't wait to see him, and hopefully get him a bunny or two today. It's always nice to see the boingerers between visits to the hollow. Looks set to be another scorcher up here in the wild and wooly north! Its so hot I can barely wear me flat cap and the whiplets got sunburn! Lol.

Atvb

Baldy

Have yourselves a fantastic day up there, boys.

Hey Chris, could you not get some sort of special collar made up for your doggy, incorporating a sun shade? It'd have to be sturdy, mind, with the windblast at the speed these little beauties can get up to!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Happy hunting Chris n Paul

I bet they're having a great day, Dave.

How's your new little toy?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I bet they're having a great day, Dave.

How's your new little toy?
    It's a beauty Tone, what a bloody bargain A big thank you to Paul for making it happen, cheers mate Hopefully off to the farm tomorrow, will take it with me and shoot a few spinners.

So you haven't sold it yet, mate??

Nice one, enjoy!

So you haven't sold it yet, mate??

Nice one, enjoy!
    Tone, for what it stands me at I would be a fool to sell it. I will be selling the HW mod off it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Tone, for what it stands me at I would be a fool to sell it. .
    Good man; another keeper.

41 sleeps to go, my fine boingering peeps!

How did the bunny trip go, Chris and Pauly?

Hey, not seen Uncle Mick on for a while. Are you okay, Mick? Silly busy with work?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

How did the bunny trip go, Chris and Pauly?

What a fantastic day out with the best people Fresh air, beautiful countryside and woodlands, and a bag full of bunnies with a bonus squirrel we walked for miles day and night and this morning I'm achy and knackered but What a great knackered. At last I got a few bunnies in the way it should be done - stalking in with the HW100 and no 10ft branch required on this occasion The highlights:

- Chris catching a squirrel in one of his home-made traps
    - Bagging my first lamped rabbit
    - Staking out in a beautiful woodland in complete peace and tranquility
    - Taking evasive action from a 2 ton bull and some very wary cows with calves which included negotiating a wild river ( slight exaggeration it was a stream) and a rock-face ( mmmm, OK a bit of a steep bank) but great fun

I'm travelling back home today with a massive smile on my face coupled with a tear in my eye for having to leave this lovely part of our country but mostly because I leave a great friend behind.

Many thanks Chris and Spence for yet another brilliant hunting trip
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I bet you enjoyed that Paul, as I had a great day out back in March with Chris and Spence(two top blokes) and the ferrets back in March on my way south (and east, south and west on my way to the Easter Boinger Bash.. 1700 miles round trip in total).
    Didn't shoot any bunnies that day but the ferrets got a few and I sampled some of Chris's great rabbit stew before I headed south. Looking forward to doing it again sometime.��
    Atb,
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    I bet you enjoyed that Paul, as I had a great day out back in March with Chris and Spence(two top blokes) and the ferrets back in March on my way south (and east, south and west on my way to the Easter Boinger Bash.. 1700 miles round trip in total).
    Didn't shoot any bunnies that day but the ferrets got a few and I sampled some of Chris's great rabbit stew before I headed south. Looking forward to doing it again sometime.��
    Atb,
    Graeme
    "Enjoyed" is an understatement Graeme it was awesome, a whole day without a care in the world ! Yeah, my feet are a bit sore today from the mileage but I'd do it all over again today. Can't wait to get back up there. Thankfully we have Nirvana just weeks away at The Hollow
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Sounds like a truly fantastic day, Pauly, so glad you enjoyed it.

As you say, beautiful countryside, the thrill of the stalk, being at one with one's surroundings and becoming part of it, the peace and tranquility. And all this spent in the company of genuine, like-minded friends.

Absolutely brilliant!

You'll sleep a contented and fulfilled little bod tonight!

And a Bash fast approaching too!

BOING!!

And yeah, where is 'Our Mick' Trust you are in fine fettle mate but probably still catching up from your hols ?