Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2018 - Round 2 Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for the positive feedback. I must admit we were a bit worried when we realised what we were able to use - a field and one direction to shoot in!

All praise to the Fordies who put 40 man hours of effort in to set that up, we were very pleased with the result.

Talking of results, how did the Ford League end up? Hoping i can put that boinger away for a long, long time

Beardy
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Thanks for the positive feedback. I must admit we were a bit worried when we realised what we were able to use - a field and one direction to shoot in!

All praise to the Fordies who put 40 man hours of effort in to set that up, we were very pleased with the result.

Talking of results, how did the Ford League end up? Hoping i can put that boinger away for a long, long time

Beardy
    Just posted them, well done to you, Lol & Nick top of your respective classes

I really enjoyed my monthly visits to Ford for the Winter Open Series; so much so that I'll be coming along for the Summer one - hopefully with Don Vickers, who has just discovered the delights of .22 as well

I really, really enjoyed last Sundays course in the field - and it was a lot softer to lay down on than the concrete