Thread: Junior target pistol pony club tetrathalon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The beeman17 /Hw40 is a good choice while your daughter is allowed to shoot two handed. Once she has to hold it one handed a Gammo compact is a good choice. If you are loading for her remember to turn the safety off each shot on the beeman HW pistols as there isn't time to pull the trigger, discover the safety is on , turn it off and shoot again. The Gammo doesn't have a automatic safety so is a better target pistol. If you decide to go for a co2 pistol put a new capsule in it for every competition as you don't want to run out during the competition.
    If she can hold it the lp53 is a better pistol than the ones I have suggested
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    The beeman17 /Hw40 is a good choice while your daughter is allowed to shoot two handed. Once she has to hold it one handed a Gammo compact is a good choice. If you are loading for her remember to turn the safety off each shot on the beeman HW pistols as there isn't time to pull the trigger, discover the safety is on , turn it off and shoot again. The Gammo doesn't have a automatic safety so is a better target pistol. If you decide to go for a co2 pistol put a new capsule in it for every competition as you don't want to run out during the competition.
    If she can hold it the lp53 is a better pistol than the ones I have suggested
    Thanks, my lp 53 has the barell weight and is too heavy, also not shooting great groups for me, but probably dye a service, and better pellets.