Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Air Arms are only acting as an importer and distributor. Whatever the quality will be like, one thing is for certain.... It'll be miles better than that shite that comes from Sweden.

Has there been any further updates with these hitting the dealers yet?

I’ve lost track a tad since the OP

I saw a copy of the brochure this week......I won't be holding my breath for their release....

Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo83 View Post
    Air Arms are only acting as an importer and distributor. Whatever the quality will be like, one thing is for certain.... It'll be miles better than that shite that comes from Sweden.
    Lol & a lot cheaper too.

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    Lol & a lot cheaper too.
    I suspect they will start cheaper but not vastly, then if they prove popular expect steady price rises.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

I've just read through this whole thread with great interest in the differing opinions on this subject.

I then put 'Precihole Arms' into Google Search, up popped the relevant page, with a box on the right hand side which shows the company name, address etc along with a map and a pic which says 'see outside'. Clicking on it took me to Google Earth 'street view' outside the Precihole factory.

Two words instantly sprang to mind.........Oh Dear!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
    I've just read through this whole thread with great interest in the differing opinions on this subject.

I then put 'Precihole Arms' into Google Search, up popped the relevant page, with a box on the right hand side which shows the company name, address etc along with a map and a pic which says 'see outside'. Clicking on it took me to Google Earth 'street view' outside the Precihole factory.

Two words instantly sprang to mind.........Oh Dear!!
    Hmm - Precihole Sports have the map on their website with the Google maps link. There’s a lot of litter but if you ‘go down’ the street you see a large multi-story building with barred windows, but with a Precihole Sports factory sign outside and some bloke on a moped.

Precihole Arms Google maps photos takes you to outside Rapid Industrial Engineers, which may or may not have links to the airgun company (no idea). Indian companies can be concerns of large families (like anywhere) and it’s not unusual there to be a mix of similar companies within the same group, quite possibly working to different ‘standards’/quality.

Be wary of google maps location photos though. My company was a photo of a hedge for years until we got round to changing it

Yeah noted ashf.

The address also given takes you the very same location if put into Google Earth proper.......and as it's an engineering firm.....it does suggest it's connected to Precihole in some way though!

The problem with this new venture, as I see it is multi faceted.

Firstly, who will buy first to be a test purchaser?
    And
    If the first few reviews aren't good, it could be a massive financial foul up. People aren't confident - India and precihole arent exactly known as a hotbed of quality rifles. People are suspicious of this significant shift and if those concerns are vindicated, that stain will remain for years to come... Think "BSA and Spain" or "Webley and Turkey". I hope air arms have done their due diligence checks.