Quote Originally Posted by TARGETZERO View Post
These scopes have been specialy built to Alans exacting standards with cost coming second regardless and then someone who obviously has little understanding of either the rifle or scope puts himself forward as an expert and writes the sort of drivel we have above, STRANGELY ENOUGH BEN ON FURTHER INVESTIGATION THE GUN IS ONE OV YOURS,THE LAD WHO HAD IT REGGED GOT IT DONE BY YOURSELF,AND HAS SAID HE HAD TO SHIM HIS OWN SCOPE WHEN HE GOT IT BACK,SO HE COULD ZERO ,NOW IM NOT NO EXPERT LIKE YOUR SELF,AND MAY BE IM SHI#E AT TYPING ,BUT THE GUN THAT CAUSED THE INITIAL PROBLEM,WAS KNOCKED SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE ,POINT BIENG EVEN AN EXPERT CAN OVER LOOK CERTAIN THINGS. PERRY
You obviously are NOT an expert as you would realise a REGULATOR conversion would NOT affect the zero, just consistency and shot count.
Also you have previously stated you found (eventualy) the rifle had had a"knock" which had caused the problem,hardly anything to do with me I think even you will agree.
Yes I do stock Light-Stream scopes but your test would have drawn the exact same comments from me regardless of what name was on it, it was a thoughtless and ill concieved piece you wrote so lets leave it at that.

Ben