Thread: U.B.C. Results for the MEET 25.10.08

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation ATTENTION Please

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Phantom Sniper had a vidoe recorder. I look forward to seeing those.

Regards
    Paddy.
    Sadly I did'nt use it a great deal, I would have left it running if it had been a little more formal, but then having said that, I would have needed to have been turning from shooter to target and then back again and I wouldnt have had the time to shoot myself or have the fun that I did have

I didnt get to use the three cameras I had taken as well although I got a perfectly timed shot of the muzzle blast from your P23 which I will send you.

Paddy can you put all those pix on a cd and send them to me and then I can use some of them to put together the article for Terry Doe

Also guy's and gals can I have some statements from you about the event, what you liked about it, so I can quote you for the magazine article?

Especially welcome would be a piece from Cheryl as I know she had a lot of fun and took part despite her having no interest in pistols (think we did a good job of converting her)

Paddy, can you also get the first name of that young lad who decided to put his rifle down and come and join in the fun with us pistol shooters. He was awe struck by the pistols and he really did enjoy shooting them.

ATB
    Tony
    Last edited by Phantom Sniper; 27-10-2008 at 07:19 PM.
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)