Thread: Hammerli AR20FT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by beatman View Post
    Hi there Mark...

Has anyone actually purchased an AR20FT 177 with scope from BAR @£599 ?

They don't have stock whenever I check.

It's easy to advertise the lowest price/deal to get the business talked about...
    When they don't have any to sell.

If they are actually selling this combo they will have a queue at their door.

I may be wrong (unlike some I can be) but the AR20FT were not being sold with the Walther scope in the UK. Initially it was going to be, but at a price point of around £799... then very wisely I think, they dropped the scope and the price... creating the massive demand there is right now.

If anyone can shed light on this.. feel free

By the way Mark,
    I never mentioned Dommi, however the AR20 FT performs just as good and some may say even better than one. (see globalstar66 post)

ATB

OK, yes BAR was selling them for £599 with scope ( I have one on order ) BUT all new Orders will be at the new price of £699 with scope. still a good price ?? they are still waiting for delivery, I do no that BAR have 10 plus on order that have been sold already

Ron
    Tawd Vale Gun Club,
    Daystster MK4 LE, Daystate MK3, Air Arms EV2 MK2, AirArms S400, Falcon FN8 Raptor WG Pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by thejokerman View Post
    OK, yes BAR was selling them for £599 with scope ( I have one on order ) BUT all new Orders will be at the new price of £699 with scope. still a good price ?? they are still waiting for delivery, I do no that BAR have 10 plus on order that have been sold already

Ron
    I wouldn't buy one now on principle.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I wouldn't buy one now on principle.
    The price went up because we are being charged more by the importers . They made a mistake and gave me a double discount but honoured their mistake . The new price does not include any extra profit . I explained this on my website .

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    The price went up because we are being charged more by the importers . They made a mistake and gave me a double discount but honoured their mistake . The new price does not include any extra profit . I explained this on my website .
    Hello Lloyd - hope you're well my friend.

Still great prices guys - I should know, as I am the distributor of the AR20FT's in South Africa.

Cheers

Robbie
    Steyr LG110FT & March 8-80x56 IR

As of today Sporting Supplies in Bloxwich have 2 of these in stock for £690 including scope. I have had a good look at one and I cant believe what you get for the money. Spartan has been trying one out and is overall very impressed. He will be taking one to Rough Wedge tommorrow if any one wants a look. ( hangover depending that is)
    With a small scope and a silencer I wouldnt have any hesitation using one for rough shooting.

Dave
    " If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got"
    ISP customised Falcon, cs 800 stock

Quote Originally Posted by thejokerman View Post

Ron
    Redbeck are quoting £645 with the scope.