Thread: Cheap Chronographs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BC312 View Post
    Whats it like dealing with aliexpress, is the shipping reasonable any one have issues with them.
    IME impressive, just like any marketplace there are good and bad dealers but especially this last year they have seriously upped the game. Buy the ‘Choice’ stuff and over $10 then the order is free 10 day shipping, pretty silly value really. I’ve had some stuff in 5 or 6 days. Always discount vouchers available.

Any issues then just like Flebay or Amazon you report and describe the issue with a pic or whatever and they sort it out. Again, just my experience from a few years and maybe 100 or so orders, a few problems but always more than sorted to my satisfaction without delay. An order I put in for 6 or so items two weeks ago - two $3 items were not shipped on time so they issued a $1 credit per item just for the delay.

Hard to argue but I fully understand why many would want nothing to do with China direct even though as we all know a huge majority of Western goods originate there.
    Last edited by felix gunner; 27-03-2024 at 11:32 PM.
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle