Thread: Stories of a wannabe reloader......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Having read this thread, I shall be telling my daughter not to waste money on driving lessons and time practising, instead I shall tell her to get a book on the subject, read it thoroughly and will have all the knowledge and skill to go and pass her test straight away. You cannot beat book learning over experience.
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir.2 View Post
    Having read this thread, I shall be telling my daughter not to waste money on driving lessons and time practising, instead I shall tell her to get a book on the subject, read it thoroughly and will have all the knowledge and skill to go and pass her test straight away. You cannot beat book learning over experience.
    Would she then reply by saying that there's no harm in trying to learn as much as she can about driving before her lessons start?

Give the guy a break, everyone has to start somewhere. He's just taken to time to try to learn as much as possible instead of filling the reloading section up with questions like "what's a primer then?"
    Life is short, remember - Carpae Dentum ...