Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Score

Len smith was shooting recoil not open

Quote Originally Posted by Backup boy View Post
    Len smith was shooting recoil not open
    I will wait for any other requests for corrections then make the changes

Cheers

Charles
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Thoroughly enjoyed todays challenging course and very well run too,

Thank you to all involved at Horsham for there hard work and hospitality and hope to see most of you at the World's,

Atb Harry

Thankyou Hosham and Thanks to the Southern Hunters crew!!

If anybody deserves a win it is Charles, he is relentless and tireless, running S/Hunters and indeed running my Club 'The Oaks', in a way i can only say is Impressive!
    We have a good crew at our Club but Charles is always there and always making it happen!

Wurz and Jax, what can i say! I know the food went down a treat and you both worked hard to make that happen (missing out on shooting to do so!) That is Exactly what all Clubs need, people who are Doers! well done! XX

Some great scores today (mine wasn't one of them) Horsham can really beat you up so don't be disheartened!

See you all at bisley X Spongey
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

A corker of a course - all of "The Rat Pack" enjoyed an excellent day's sport (including our 2 newest recruits - both of whom shoot .22, and will both be coming to Bisley - yep, they're hooked on the SH format ), so a very big thank you to Phil and the rest of the Horsham crew for a challenging yet very enjoyable course, and to Charles, Terry & Chris for making the day happen 😀

Great shooting today Charles , and thanks for helping me round the course, your a true Gent.
    Going down to the wire on the last shoot at Bisley ,I hope to be in a better state and give you guys a challenge.
    Great series ,thanks to all the people who put in so much to make it happen.
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

I was shooting recoil today Charles. . (Russ inns)..Thank you for a great day as allways.😊
    Air Arms tx200 .177 mtc mamba lite 4-16x44
    Daystate platinum .177 Mtc viper 10x44
    Daystate airwolf MVT .177..Mtc mamba lite 3-12x44...meon valley airgun club.