Thread: 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    You can ......

........but not accurately.

ATB
    Ian
    You do know I hate you, don't ya!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post
    You do know I hate you, don't ya!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    That's no way to speak to the currently ranked British "number one" 6 yard MPL target shooter

Its not his fault that he feels unable to defend his British Championship title and it is no secret that some of us believe he knows he cannot win it again now that you have entered with your Alecto - so in effect you have already beaten him and you will definitely score better than him in this new season
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Tis true.

As soon as I read that Roy (Jacobs as I call him - because hes crackers ) was joining this compt I thought - ' Bang goes my chance of winning and the neighborhood. '

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I have sent-out all of the entry packs to date either by Royal Mail "singed for" or by Interlink so everything is tracked safely and should arrive quickly.

We still have room for some more entries so if you fancy having a go at this fun competition that you can shoot at home or in the garden or the garage or loft or cellar or anywhere that is safe to do so and whenever you feel like it........please get your entry in and have some fun and become yet another person to score much better than IJ can this year
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.