Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
BRILLIANT
Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
Got to admit i wasn't really looking forward to the format , or the wind lol .... but was pleasantly surprised at how smooth it all ran , and a lot quicker than i thought .

A power washer snapping and disintegrating after 3 pegs didn't help my score at all but all in all still had a giggle and a laugh .

Thanks to all who set the course and to Charles and Mike for all they do and well done to all who hit the 15mm that was in the next postcode .

The Banter and camaraderie in our little world is what makes this sport one i wished I'd taken up years ago , its a lot easier than getting kicked punched and choked out lol .

Also a massive well done to my team mates BUXTED HFT , stuck with it while the "Joaks" had their day , and then came back to spank them like a naughty ginger stepchild , two years on the spin.

Finally , to make the whole day an absolute corker Kev Hills after winning the new walnut stocked TX200 , drove me home and when he gave me a hand out the car to get my kit , said Merry Christmas and handed me the rifle .... i was gobsmacked (it don't happen often) and proper choked .... He just looked at me and said "it had your name on the second my name was called, i would rather give it to a mate who i know wants one than sell it for a few quid and i'm not into springers" ....

KEV HILLS you my friend are a star .... Thank you very much !

Justin, you should have listened to me, you should have tempted Kev with those 200 spondulies before he had a chance to give Russ the TX

However, there is no denying what a cracking gesture that was, nice one Kev!