Thread: priest pcp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

agree

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I am glad you brought the price issue up. Nearly £900.00 for a gun that consists of only the barrel, the breech and the cylinder is rather taking the piss considering it was made in Slovakia.

A.G
    but the concept is good if the manufacture is good,,,a lot cheaper than the fx

Quote Originally Posted by j rayner View Post
    but the concept is good if the manufacture is good,,,a lot cheaper than the fx
    Yes I agree that if the gun is your sort of thing then it is an attractive proposition. I would have thought that for that kind of money you get all the bits and pieces that you will have to caugh up for like different side plates, etc.

A.G

I have been saying this for some time now WE NEED A NICE TAKE DOWN THAT IS NOT OVER PRICED I have sent a fair few letters to different manufactures asking if they would consider making something along lets say the lines of the "old brocock fox" something not over priced if they could do something in the £200--£400? price bracket Im sure it would take off ----im sure it could be done these days with ease fingers still crossed