Thread: My new HW45. The second one...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So what range should I expect to shoot at on the different powers ?
    I know the pistol looks good, but I expected it to shoot much better than this, after all its only a pellet gun.
    I get better results from firearm and black powder pistols.
    I'm disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by srv94 View Post
    So what range should I expect to shoot at on the different powers ?
    I know the pistol looks good, but I expected it to shoot much better than this, after all its only a pellet gun.
    I get better results from firearm and black powder pistols.
    I'm disappointed
    I can't really help with the question of distances for the two power levels, as I only have a 20ft indoor range and use low power only. It is a challenge at 6 yds for me, but thats the point in my case. I use it a lot, to try to master what is known to be a very hold sensitive gun. Ssp's I own are so easy (comparatively) to use and hit POA. Everything technique wise has to be spot on to get decent groups with the HW45, and many people give up on it or say its not an accurate gun. It is!!! ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

At the club range, 1st target is at 10m. Which is further than I'd like. Like you I put up a target at 6 yds, and started to hit the target. Any further, don't know where the pellets go.