Thread: my first comp entry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Hello, Tony!

Let's see, I think it might be in the Target section, but let me check....I used to shoot it, but then found Polly's bullseye comp more interesting - then added Pad. E's - am now adding the Umarex to the Beeman for Pad. E's - am now adding the side match to Pad. E's main competition...."it grows as it goes!"

Jim
    YES! Scroll down to the Target/Competition section. On Page 4, "Silhouette Shoot Multi Caliber On Line".

Looks like my Post was the last one! But go to Post No. 1, and there it shows info about targets, rules, etc.

It had too-few entrants, as I recall. But you can shoot rifles, pistols, iron sights, optics, etc.

Jim
    Last edited by Jim McArthur; 26-07-2008 at 10:43 PM.
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    YES! Scroll down to the Target/Competition section. On Page 4, "Silhouette Shoot Multi Caliber On Line".

Looks like my Post was the last one! But go to Post No. 1, and there it shows info about targets, rules, etc.

It had tooew entrants, as I recall. But you can shoot rifles, pistols, iron sights, optics, etc.

Jim
    Cheers Jim,
    Think I shal stick to Pad's comp for now. More people to go up against and more fun ripping each other up about the results LOL
    Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

I did try joining this last month but got no reply to my inquiry.
    Will try again next week as have sold the 45 as am picking up a compact next week.