Thread: Pardini K58 SSP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgibbar View Post
    Hi Matt, thanks for the link, very good. I have never managed to bring myself to bid on egun, how easy is it to get air pistols shipped back to UK, also not good with non English language and google translate doesn’t always, well translate?
    I’ve bought more than a dozen air rifles and pistols from egun with no problems.
    Just cut and paste any text into google translate and work your way through it.
    Always ask for U.K. shipping quote on the ‘frage’ section on top right of any listing as some sellers won’t post to U.K. or will charge a lot.

Most will charge €20-30 to post to your door via DHL.
    Technically DHL prohibit sending airguns but I’ve never had a problem.

Like I said though, one P58 on there in three years....

Cheers,
    Matt.

What’s the main differences between the aforementioned pistol and the Pardini P10 please ?

Pardini k58 ssp

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Cartmell View Post
    What’s the main differences between the aforementioned pistol and the Pardini P10 please ?
    Basically the p10 was the first try and the k58 was the refined finished article, bit more power bit better sights, just a bit better all round, bit like most competitive things, the first version is good the third is usually the best, then there is a whole shift to something completely new.

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    I’ve bought more than a dozen air rifles and pistols from egun with no problems.
    Just cut and paste any text into google translate and work your way through it.
    Always ask for U.K. shipping quote on the ‘frage’ section on top right of any listing as some sellers won’t post to U.K. or will charge a lot.

Most will charge €20-30 to post to your door via DHL.
    Technically DHL prohibit sending airguns but I’ve never had a problem.

Like I said though, one P58 on there in three years....

Cheers,
    Matt.
    Typical, just browsing and there for sale a Pardini k58, even I could read the bit that the seller had put in about no international shipping 🙄

Just picked up a mint Pardini P10...
    of no use to you at all in your search, but it’s a very pretty pistol