Thread: Xmas special combo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can I put my daughter down please. She is 5 years old and covered on my family membership at PARC. She shoots mine at the moment (bench rested) but they are all left handed and she isn't.
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by paul1969 View Post
    Can I put my daughter down please. She is 5 years old and covered on my family membership at PARC. She shoots mine at the moment (bench rested) but they are all left handed and she isn't.
    Paul.
    Done Paul
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by Villiers View Post
    Can you put down Alex Old Age 10 he is left handed an nothing i have fits.He shoots a amb bb at the moment..He has some learning difficulties with aspergers to top it off.
    Cheers his Dad
    Fella I don't want to sound negative but if you look at the photo this gun is set in a very nice thumbhole custom RIGHT hand stock.

Maybe Chris would put it you in a ambi stock but just pointing out that the unit as is is righthanded.

Boz

Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post
    Fella I don't want to sound negative but if you look at the photo this gun is set in a very nice thumbhole custom RIGHT hand stock.

Maybe Chris would put it you in a ambi stock but just pointing out that the unit as is is righthanded.

Boz
    If his son does qualify i have a LH s400 classic anyway
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

I think this is a really good and very generous idea.
    I would Like to nominate my son Edward Shaw age 11.
    He has been very keen on shooting for a few years, but with little oppertunity to actually shoot, he is really into the out doors and enjoys fishing and camping. We are joining Tawd Vale Club with a family membership on Sunday, having been on a taster there, and found them very helpful, friendly and safe.
    He has had a difficult time over the last 12 months but coped very well, I feel his hobbies and interest have kept him going.
    Thanks

i'd love to nominate my step son Edward Leakey 15 we've just joined our local club (woodland valley HFT club) near truro in cornwall. he is using my old gamo shadow which is awfull! one of the reasons i'de like to nominate him for this...he thinks the gamo is brilliant bless him and he's allways talking about how good this bit is or that bit... i dont want to tell him how bad the trigger is! and how its just too light for a springer. he just does his best with it. he loves my tx200 but it is just way to heavy for him but when he does get a chance to use it from a bench at the club his eyes light up and he's a really good little shot, trouble is shooting my tx is showing all the gamo's flaws. he deserves a much better rifle. but we cant afford it at the moment. he is a great lad too.
    so if he qualifies i'd like to nominate him.

Hello All

I would like to nominate my son John Rhinds for this competition. He is 12 years old and loves to shoot. We are both members of Glenrothes Target Shooting Club and at the moment we are both using my tx200 mk1 in .22 which he has to bench rest for the weight.
    This has been a tough year but my son always has a smile, never bigger than when we head off to the club.

Cheers

John