Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just looking at what the other posts above have said.

Carl's work was great and to time for me - but the over the limit statment meant I'd be leery of using him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    Just looking at what the other posts above have said.
    there is a few posts on here that have had issues with communication.

In my case as well as communication issues, lack of interest once paid about the missing .177 magazine!

In my case as well as communication issues, lack of interest once paid about the missing .177 magazine!
    yes. not good. hope you get it sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    yes. not good. hope you get it sorted out.
    as I have already stated no mag was in with the rifle so no mag went back with the rifle. has he got a photo of the packing showing the mag with the rifle when sent out I would like to see that myself

daystate regal issues

I presume you are Charlie garner as I stated to you. when I worked on the rifle there was no mag in the wrapping. the rifle was sent back to you in the original box and wrapping. I'm not getting into a slagging match but if the mag was sent with the rifle it would have also been sent back with the rifle. but as I have said I personally did not see a mag. and as far as the rifle not shooting any better that's total rubbish the rifle was far easier to cock and this is the 10 shot chrono results with air arms diablo field. I think its just the fact your pissed off over loosing a mag. that I personally never seen. if I did it would have been sent back with the rifle.... these chono results look ok to me

SHOT 1 784=11.49
    2 784=11.49
    3 787=11.55
    4 784=11.49
    5 789=11.61
    6 783=11.43
    7 784=11.49
    8 787=11.55
    9 784=11.49
    10 789=11.61

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    I presume you are Charlie garner as I stated to you. when I worked on the rifle there was no mag in the wrapping. the rifle was sent back to you in the original box and wrapping. I'm not getting into a slagging match but if the mag was sent with the rifle it would have also been sent back with the rifle. but as I have said I personally did not see a mag. and as far as the rifle not shooting any better that's total rubbish the rifle was far easier to cock and this is the 10 shot chrono results with air arms diablo field. I think its just the fact your pissed off over loosing a mag. that I personally never seen. if I did it would have been sent back with the rifle.... these chono results look ok to me

SHOT 1 784=11.49
    2 784=11.49
    3 787=11.55
    4 784=11.49
    5 789=11.61
    6 783=11.43
    7 784=11.49
    8 787=11.55
    9 784=11.49
    10 789=11.61
    You may not have seen it but someone unpacked it and it was there with the other items all nicely wrapped up, as for pissed off for losing a magazine who wouldn't be.

It appears it maybe FAC now as well thanks for that

You may not have seen it but someone unpacked it and it was there with the other items all nicely wrapped up, as for pissed off for losing a magazine who wouldn't be.

It appears it maybe FAC now as well thanks for that
    It was a suggestion that you should check it out yourself with pellets that could give more energy. The JSB /Air Arms Heavy is just one. Dont panic - yet.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    It was a suggestion that you should check it out yourself with pellets that could give more energy. The JSB /Air Arms Heavy is just one. Dont panic - yet.
    Just telling the wife to put away the smelling salts - phew

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    you of all people john will or should know if the reg is set up correctly with the limited air volume you will very unlikely go over 12ft the paperwork states its under 12ft when it left me

there is a few posts on here that have had issues with communication.
    yes like any other tuner we have a job to do.and this job is 9am till 5pm we don't walk around with the phone strapped to our faces just in the off chance you will ring up at a decent time and not like 7pm at night. any time after 5pm or weekends and you have what's commonly known as all chance that's my time. better still post your number out so everyone can ring you at dinner time or when your having a shower or when your out with family you would soon get pissed off

yes like any other tuner we have a job to do.and this job is 9am till 5pm we don't walk around with the phone strapped to our faces just in the off chance you will ring up at a decent time and not like 7pm at night. any time after 5pm or weekends and you have what's commonly known as all chance that's my time. better still post your number out so everyone can ring you at dinner time or when your having a shower or when your out with family you would soon get pissed off
    other businesses can cope with calls during the day. I had to when my boss was not in work as do many others. why not set aside half an hour a day to deal with the emails or left messages? other one man band workers no doubt do it

other businesses can cope with calls during the day. I had to when my boss was not in work as do many others. why not set aside half an hour a day to deal with the emails or left messages? other one man band workers no doubt do it
    because I do that in the evening. that way it does not interfere with the working day. some one rings me during the day. I may have some part in my hands at that time. after the phone conversation I cant remember where I put the part so its better to just carry on with what I'm doing and reply later in the evening

secretagentmole Guest
    The sensible thing to do then is to have a business phone, which can be switched off and sent to answer phone when you are shut! Like other professionals. John Bowkett does this!