Thread: Customising an HW95K

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vortek

Do a good tune kit for HW's AGR Tuning.co.uk. sandwell field sports do a awesome tune but long waiting list. I had a HW77K tuned by Vortek it was super accurate
    Last edited by Ninapuppy; 26-02-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninapuppy View Post
    Do a good tune kit for HW's AGR Tuning.co.uk. sandwell field sports do a awesome tune but long waiting list. I had a HW77K tuned by Vortek it was super accurate
    I got an email back from SFS, 16-18 week wait I don't know if I can be without my rifle for that long!
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgemumper View Post
    I got an email back from SFS, 16-18 week wait I don't know if I can be without my rifle for that long!
    A couple of options:

A TBT kit, which you could fit yourself. Depends how confident you are about fitting it yourself.
    Welsh Willy (Woodfield GCP) does a good tune (he uses Titan springs with his kits)
    Venoman (ARC tuning) also does a good tune (V Mach approved fitter)
    Geoff Bullock at LSD also

The list isn't extensive, just tuners who I have used apart from SFS (I have one of his tuned 95's)

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    A couple of options:

A TBT kit, which you could fit yourself. Depends how confident you are about fitting it yourself.
    Welsh Willy (Woodfield GCP) does a good tune (he uses Titan springs with his kits)
    Venoman (ARC tuning) also does a good tune (V Mach approved fitter)
    Geoff Bullock at LSD also

The list isn't extensive, just tuners who I have used apart from SFS (I have one of his tuned 95's)

Hope this helps.
    Thank you for that, I'll give them all a look. I'm certainly not confident doing it myself! How do you like your 95 after the tune, was there much of a difference?
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgemumper View Post
    Thank you for that, I'll give them all a look. I'm certainly not confident doing it myself! How do you like your 95 after the tune, was there much of a difference?
    I bought my HW95 pre-tuned. The main things you will note (from my experience tuning / having my rifles tuned) is:
    * The smoothness of cocking cycle (totally smooth and graunch free)
    * A smoother firing cycle with less noise and better recoil (if the trigger gets a 'tune up' you'll get a smoother trigger action to - not that a standard Rekord is too bad)
    * Possibly less variation in FPS shot to shot
    Last edited by CapitalBee; 02-03-2018 at 03:29 PM.

THis silencer is exactly what I'm lookin for. For a HW95K. But I cant find the internet address. The "Konceptus" links I find doesn't work. Maybe temporary out of work?
    HW95K, VX-Freedom 2-7X33, Sportmatch One-piece medium

Quote Originally Posted by Morton54 View Post
    THis silencer is exactly what I'm lookin for. For a HW95K. But I cant find the internet address. The "Konceptus" links I find doesn't work. Maybe temporary out of work?
    Try konceptus Poland. I have purchased from them in the last two months