Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
See now is this going to start to be unfair for the adults an adult scores 58/59 on a hard course only to be beaten into 2nd with the extra points.. I know the points are there to help the youngsters scores but should a line be drawn, a cut off point as such on the scoring ??
I know it's not a popular discussion & yes, it has top be Mr Controversial that brings it up, but blimey, when juniors regularly out score adults without extra points isn't the whole idea of the thing pointless ?
Maybe the easiest way is for the juniors scores to count in their own tables & adults on theirs but still count on the team ?
I don't know
Awaits flaming...

tbh i know what ure saying but he deserves the extra points because unlike you turning just 13 he doesn't have the addvantages of an adult. like being a bit stronger and taller ect also being a junior myself i find it difficalt to see a few targets that most adults can see and without junior points it would be unfair because were just not big enough to see it! i belive is craig was older with all its benefits he could have still got a clear round because there where definatly 4 out there i had to drop because i couldn't see the kill....

and besides if u drop junior points that means u have to drop sprniger and 22 points because if an adult scored 57 with a springer and got +3 points than it is still unfair (but thats never being brought up on here now is it...

any way well done craig (i think it was graig)
for clearing the course today u did exelent.

and thanks oakies for a great course