Kassnar were another branded scope range just like Tasco. Most were Jap made if not all. The brand didn't last very long.
I had a 3-9x56 in the 80's when "bigger was better"; what a let down as it was a very average scope.
I've had at least two bust Beta 3's across my door. They were quite expensive in their day for what they were.

I think the brand started well, but soon got very average. The odd one might well be quite good, but on the whole I'm not convinced. Most were pretty average at best. Off the shelf glass with pretty basic design and soft metal machined bodies. Even the paint was soft. Made to a price shows.

Its true of many budget branded scopes that came out of Japan. So many done to a price to match the target market. Amongst the many different models offered there are some that just worked better than others.
In 1992 Simmons brought their WTC range out that really showed up how poor much of the air rifle scope offerings had got. Much of the old brand scope machinery went out of Japan, and the rest is history.

Find a good example of a Kassnar and keep it on a collector's rifle. They are getting rare. Period scopes of the period are getting rare because they were never made that well in the first place and didn't fare well. Good period rifles are easy to find.