Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Mmm, good point Tone. I wander into non Airgun now and then and haven’t seen him for a bit.

Shout up Neil !

And.... where is Chris Allum ?
    Yes, let's hope we hear from Neil soon; hope he's okay.

And, yeah, where HAS Young Chris got to?

AND....Where is HAL???????

How did your little trip go, my friend?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

How did your little trip go, my friend?
    Baccy run to Belgium went well matey. I must be doing the twice a year trip for around 10 years now so it has become a bit of a drag (pardon the pun :oldgrin:) but it saves me a fortune compared to U.K. prices:cool:. Spent two nights at a mates in London which was fine but boy was I pleased to leave and get back to my new place. I don’t miss London one bit thankfully.

Tomorrow, I really will make the effort to get over to my friends place to reccie the bunnies and squizzers and hopefully get an early chance at some. I’ll keep you posted:oldwink:

Baccy run to Belgium went well matey. I must be doing the twice a year trip for around 10 years now so it has become a bit of a drag (pardon the pun ) but it saves me a fortune compared to U.K. prices. Spent two nights at a mates in London which was fine but boy was I pleased to leave and get back to my new place. I don’t miss London one bit thankfully.

Tomorrow, I really will make the effort to get over to my friends place to reccie the bunnies and squizzers and hopefully get an early chance at some. I’ll keep you posted
    Glad to hear the trip went well, matey.

I know what you mean re the difference in price. When I used to nip in to either Luxembourg or Belgium on the way back from Italy I'd always stock up for the year.......just over half the price!

And......so very, very glad to hear that you don't miss London and couldn't wait to get back home. There might always have been the (slight) risk of suffering from withdrawal symptoms following such a drastic life and lifestyle change, but it's so very heartening to hear how much you're embracing your new life in your new home in the country.

Very well done, matey; love you for it!

And, yep, do get out there on your perm and let them peeky critters have it!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Tomorrow, I really will make the effort to get over to my friends place to reccie the bunnies and squizzers and hopefully get an early chance at some. I’ll keep you posted
    You up yet, Little Man?

Go get 'em!

Did you go, Pauly?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Did you go, Pauly?
    I did pop over earlier Tone but they had a lot of family visiting and staying overnight so I didn’t hang around. Had a chat with David (my mate) and he has definitely confirmed the presence of furry things. I’ll leave it a day or two now.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Will you lot stop talking about my Bird please
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Too late, Pauly.

Mr Blue Member has tapped her up already!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Don't wory buddy, I found a couple just right for you. A few minutes in the canal and the grown-ups can use em too!

[IMG][/IMG]
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

I did pop over earlier Tone but they had a lot of family visiting and staying overnight so I didn’t hang around. Had a chat with David (my mate) and he has definitely confirmed the presence of furry things. I’ll leave it a day or two now.
    You'll have to divert your attentions back to the snails for a day or two, Pauly.

Remember when your good self and one or two other brave marksmen were battling against those?

I'm sure it was just this morning on the news when they were saying that many of the "home methods" just don't work on the slimies. Pretty sure they also mentioned that pellets don't work, either. Don't think they had our variety of pellets in mind, however!