Thread: BBS Collectables stats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In the words of one of my esteemed collector friends on here: Every day is a school day.

Ive been collecting for 40+ years and know a little bit about the subject of air guns but the amount of knowledge on here by my fellow members never ceases to amaze me. Its also the 'Gentlemans Section' were I am tolerated with my comments against the, to some, Holy Grail of air pistols, the 'Wobbly'.

Its the first section I visit in a morning and where Ive snaffled several bargains.

Long may it continue.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post

In the words of one of my esteemed collector friends on here: Every day is a school day.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Yes, this is a truly magnificent forum for Collectables.....The knowledge and support is immense and members respond very promptly with a wealth of knowledge and long may it continue....As an apprentice to this forum and the black art of dabbling in collecting, mantaining and restoring and also buying from members, never to dissappoint, I have benefitted enormously and it encourages the interest - Just curious though, why the fettish for Relum's, I can understand BSF's and the like, but why Relums? Remember, I am just an apprentice, maybe the world of Relums become reality when one receives that special handshake?

Best regards to all and a big thumbs up for the "Gentleman's" Section......