Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
Well, my bag of 1000 shiny balls arrived today. I left work early, went to my RFD and purchased my Diablo Pro Catty (where the flip does that little 'sight' thing sit Tinners). Whilst I was in the shop I bought a tin of H&N Trophy in 0.25 in anticipation of my HW80k arriving on Thursday. Can life get any better ? I don't think so

Dave (Trumpetier that is, because we can get confused with Daves when talking balls ). I got notification that they tried to put your balls through your letterbox but as nobody was home they left a card so, they will probably deliver again or maybe they've gone to your local Sorting Office ?it should tell you on the card they left. My balls were on my doorstep when I got home
On mine its on the left fork just ahead of the elastic and horizontal facing out. Cos you're made all wrong it'll need to be on the other side.
When aiming I have the catty on its side (gangsta stylee), line the sight up with the front stabilizer and the target, pull the ball back to beside my mouth and release. The ball then flies off in a random direction leaving a trail of havoc in its wake!