Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Any you lads get sorted with your stocks as business looks booming on Facebook in tables and furniture ect

https://m.facebook.com/lukas.parsley?fref=nf

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Any you lads get sorted with your stocks as business looks booming on Facebook in tables and furniture ect

https://m.facebook.com/lukas.parsley?fref=nf
    You having a laugh ...Don't think we will see any of them soon . I've just left a message on his FB page asking for an explanation , but will probably get a load of BS.
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Still waiting for his email in reply to mine that he promised two months ago. I think that I will give up on this one and put it down to my stupididty, one of many. I might drop a line in another forum that I am a memeber of to see what is going on over there and Mr L.P?

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Still waiting for his email in reply to mine that he promised two months ago. I think that I will give up on this one and put it down to my stupididty, one of many. I might drop a line in another forum that I am a memeber of to see what is going on over there and Mr L.P?

A.G
    As he is very obviously a fraudster is there no recourse in small claims court or through the police
    Is he based in the UK now ?
    I hate scammers

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    As he is very obviously a fraudster is there no recourse in small claims court or through the police
    Is he based in the UK now ?
    I hate scammers
    I think that he is still in Poland, or according to his post he was going to find a job in the Netherlands. But who knows?

A.G

he wrote that he has had to come to the west to earn money,how long has poland been in the eu?
    the guy is obviously a crook

Quote Originally Posted by martin bingham View Post
    he wrote that he has had to come to the west to earn money,how long has poland been in the eu?
    the guy is obviously a crook

Couldn't agree more western union untraceable scammers love it cock and bull story believe half of what you see and none of what you hear atb