Thread: Record Jumbo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    The Viscount is doing well and is a lovely rifle matey, cheers. Its got a few more stable-mates now however (seven other Webleys, eight BSAs, an HW95K, and an Airgunaid SP-5 .20 ), and I still have room for two more (see signature ). Good luck with the sale my friend it looks a cracking little pistol, and I'm sure it will fly out the door when the guys see it tomorrow: Gareth W-B.
    Bejaysus!
    You've either got a very understanding partner or you're smuggling them in under cover of darkness!
    All the best John

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by slowcoach View Post
    Bejaysus!
    You've either got a very understanding partner or you're smuggling them in under cover of darkness!
    All the best John
    Ha ha! Hi John, a bit of both mate, a bit of both . The wife is quite happy for me to have as many rifles as I like providing they can all be safely locked up in a gun cabinet away from the kids. She was totally supportive when I replaced my six gun cabinet with a ten gun one (which only really holds nine ), and she fully approved when I recently sold all my fishing gear (bar one pike spinning rig) to raise some cash for baby number three (due late summer ) and buy me my Webley Eclips MkII and BSA Mercury-S (both in .177). But (and it is a big but), although she knows about the nine in the cabinet, she doesn't know about the nine locked-up in the loft . ATB guys:

Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Bump please