Thread: Name Your Best Buy Airgun In The Last 5 Years!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A Ultra se multi in .22 and I sold it Seriously thinking of sell all my pcp, s and just buying a couple of Ultras
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    A Ultra se multi in .22 and I sold it Seriously thinking of sell all my pcp, s and just buying a couple of Ultras
    I’m with you there Dave, I must have sold at least half a dozen or so ultras that I really should have kept at least one or two doh!!

I’m on the lookout for another but as I only really need single shot I prefer that version.

There such a simple brilliant little all round rifle.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Bought a tatty old HW77 off here a few years ago and gradually tidied it up. Fitted a B&C tuning kit, refinished the stock and fettled the trigger. Shot really nicely but the blueing was knackered. I got in touch with RichardH on here and he did a great blueing job for me 18 months ago. Recently obtained the original sights and now shoot it competitively at home courtesy of the UBC! Won't sell this one.

As for pistols I seem to have accumulated 25 of them over the last few years Several older 10m pistols which I love and modern replcas (Webley, colts etc) but I treated myself to a Crosman 600 last summer, most fun with my clothes on I've ever had and won't be selling that anytime soon
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

FX impact .25 FAC , one hell of a gun ,just can't stop shooting it I know its only a week old

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    FX impact .25 FAC , one hell of a gun ,just can't stop shooting it I know its only a week old
    Me too, my HW100 gave me great satisfaction when using it but the .25 Impact really is on another level.

I brought a Hammerli Black Force 800 new for just under £80. I only brought this gun so that I didn't have to let anyone with a passing interest touch any of my cherished toys + the price was too good to be true. I don't want to like it because my brain says cheap Chinese junk but I really like this gun. Can't believe I have admitted that in the company of such knowledgeable people. My untrained eye even tells my brain that the blueing looks better than my LGV.