Thread: "Free rifle combo" Paypal acct now active

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Free rifle combo" Paypal acct now active

Some of you may already be aware of the thread that Dave (Kingplinker...me) and i have been running about trying to get the BBS members to donate unwanted bits of kit, the donated items are then used or sold and the money put towards buying a combo(AAs200 & scope). The first combo was donated to Springfield ARC at the HFT shoot at Shepreth(many thanks to all who donated) , and the following 3 combo's went to young shooters who(along with their dads) are now starting to attend the UKAHFT shoots...so result

As a result of tons of feedback from the lads on here, we decided to set up a Paypal account with the email addy combo@airgunbbsmail.co.uk
    The idea being that there are approx 9000 members on here, if each popped 1 pound into the paypal account.....well work it out, and i'm sure most people wouldn't miss a quid. The funds from the account will be used to purchase kit from JSR, so its a win for a Young newbie, this sites host and a nice warm feeling for all the BBS members. ...and again, we will try to hand over a combo at the next UKAHFT shoot.

Any people out there that don't have access to paypal, but would like to help then please drop me a PM

The account will be monitored by myself & Dave, I'm sure you all know by now that this is genuine.

Chris & Dave.
    Last edited by ChrisC; 13-09-2006 at 12:18 PM.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us