Thread: "free rifle combo" Jamie Chapman

"free rifle combo" Jamie Chapman

David brought his son down to N Oxon on Sunday to pick up his HW95K and stayed at the HFT shoot for a couple of hours. I don't think Jamie stopped smiling for the whole time and managed to get through a couple hundred pellets. David commented on how friendly everyone was

I think we've managed to convert both Jamie and his dad ......David PM'd me today to say thanks and to ask my opinions about a good scope for HFT

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL962/.../172920561.jpg
    http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL962/.../172920587.jpg

The Paypal fund has now reached enough to purchase a AAs200 to give away at the UKAHFT shoot at Emley, who-ever gets this one is lucky as Emley Moor FTC are throwing in a 12ltr 232 bar bottle(full test) to go with the rifle combo......so this one will be AAs200, 6.5-26x52 sidewheel scope(thanks Ed),bag, pellets(thanks Air Ammo) and the bottle(Ta Trev).

Sometime this week i will post another thread asking for nominations, same guidelines as before.

Phylyp and sloan(the unlucky lads from the last draw)will automatically go into this draw...unless i hear differently from Pete or PadE.

Again many,many thanks....just look at the grin on Jamie's face in the first piccie ....you all helped put that smile there and also brought two new shooters into the sport, i don't think it will be long before we see David and Jamie at a HFT shoot.....oh, Pete(Sparky)...thanks mate
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

running round the wild's of somerset in a pink rom
    well done mate,brilliant.

wiggles
    theoben sirocco .177 hawke nite eye 3-9x50 >clicky<

the moose(new picture) >clicky<

Contrary to what you might have heard, game animals are not hard to kill. No warm-blooded animal can live without a heart, except for the possible exceptions of ex-wives

Great news Chris, always nice to put a smile on a young un's face. And again my congratulations to yourselves for organizing and sticking with this really excellent idea.

Please don't forget Dave(Kingplinker) as it was originally his idea and the only reason i've taken over the Baton is because Dave has a lot of other commitments going on at the moment

Jamie was consistantly re-setting the Duck target at 20yds after only a few shots....with a bit of practice he'll be snapping at Harv's ankles
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC
    Please don't forget Dave(Kingplinker) as it was originally his idea and the only reason i've taken over the Baton is because Dave has a lot of other commitments going on at the moment

Jamie was consistantly re-setting the Duck target at 20yds after only a few shots....with a bit of practice he'll be snapping at Harv's ankles
    Of course, all credit to Dave for coming up with the brilliant idea and indeed his contributions to the fund.

Well done to the both of you.

Top work.

Congratulations and good luck withh the next one

AirArmsDavid Guest

Thanks!!!

Jamie's delighted with the rifle combo and is dragging me away from work tomorrow to go shooting with it at the club...and Thursday, and Saturday, and Sunday, and I can see a divorce looming...!! Have to ply her with handbags again!!

Anyway, thanks to all who contributed and to those about to contribute to the next one...it's a great idea!

Let's see if we can produce a 'Free combo World Champion' in the future!?

Best wishes,
    David Chapman

Kingplinker Guest
    Congrats Jamie and well done to Chris , you should be proud of yourself mate !

PM on the way Chris ..... I have a cunning plan

atvb and well done to those who contributed to the fund , this can only be a good thing for the sport IMO .

Dave

Hi
    Well done to Jamie he does look very happy with his new gun

Chris & Dave well done to you two also.

The weekend me & Sloan moved the garden round, to extend our little range. Now measures 32ft from end of barrel to target. We have been using it everyday now.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Great result -
    It's nice to know that there are still a few people who will do something really good without looking for reward.
    Well done to everyone who got behind this and made it happen
    I'd Buy That For A Dollar....