Thread: U.KNeil

steelyglint is offline Worried bored dissapointed vain product From The Nonsense Factory who knows he shouldn't, but does, anyway

U.KNeil

Just a quick public thank you for a top bloke, bought a silencer off neil last week, had a problem with it possibly down to my own heavy handedness, rang Neil "send it back and I'll sort it" he said.
    Posted it Friday got it back today all shiny and sorted.
    Would any of the "majors" have sorted something so quickly and with out question? I doubt it.

So thanks Neil for a top quality piece of kit which does exactly what it says on the tin- silences!

If you need to buy a silencer he's "the man"
    "Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend..."
    Spaniels and guns: what more does a man need?

I reckon we should have a specific "U.K.Neil" forum on the bbs just for posts such as these

He does indeed do very nice work.

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Neil made me a short stroke piston for my QB57 and quoted £15 to make it then after doing the job said it took more work than he first thought but as he had quoted £15 he was sticking too that price, I sent him some more money in the end as I felt it only fair, very good workmanship on the piston but unfortunatly it seemed to lower the power instead of increase it, but as they say nothing ventured nothing gained.

Neil is a top gent to deal with.

Three cheers for Neil.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in