Thread: Imbel (FN) FAL in .22lr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c.o.l.i.n.r View Post
    Only 15 years too late to the show, but the FAL is reverse twist thread for the flash hider!

I also have one of these in 22LR, a fixed stock version, serial 50008, it's a lovely rifle to shoot, do you still have yours?

Kind Regards
    50021 just sold at Bonhams yesterday for over £3500!
    Good deals with: Muskett, Dreben, roger.kerry, TALL, Helidave1, Chelseablue, Leeroy7031, Mousemann, pnuk, Practical, NEWFI, HOOGS, Webb22, lazybones1416 and deanw5262 among others. Thanks Guys.

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    Ill look up my serial no. and take a pic or two
    When it first arrived there was a deep gouge in the metal of the folding stock which was under the finish so obviously not an ‘ in transit’ issue
    The vendor was great and swapped out the stock no problem.

I later heard that the imbel fals may have been remanufactured rather than truly new so who knows what might have caused that gouge……bullet strike perhaps? Who knows….
    Gun control means using both hands.

Quote Originally Posted by sarge4318 View Post
    Yes I know, I had a bid on it, went for £2800 + buyer premium of 27.5%, and then VAT on premium, RFD transfer etc.

If i'd not already had one, I'd have paid that without flinching. As it happens I actually paid slightly more for mine (in mint condition though) and could not justify that amount for a nice to have second one.

Quote Originally Posted by c.o.l.i.n.r View Post
    Yes I know, I had a bid on it, went for £2800 + buyer premium of 27.5%, and then VAT on premium, RFD transfer etc.

If i'd not already had one, I'd have paid that without flinching. As it happens I actually paid slightly more for mine (in mint condition though) and could not justify that amount for a nice to have second one.
    For that money you’d really really want it. Considering hammerli tac R1 and umarex h&k, beretta brx1 etc can be had for around £500. Saying that I’d love one

Quote Originally Posted by Richard308 View Post
    For that money you’d really really want it. Considering hammerli tac R1 and umarex h&k, beretta brx1 etc can be had for around £500. Saying that I’d love one
    How many of those quoted are actually made from steel and not monkey metal and plastic….if you want threal (damn its heavy) deal …then its going to cost…so glad i bought 4 mags at the time

Quote Originally Posted by sarge4318 View Post
    It's on Gunstar now for £6,295.00

Good deals with: Muskett, Dreben, roger.kerry, TALL, Helidave1, Chelseablue, Leeroy7031, Mousemann, pnuk, Practical, NEWFI, HOOGS, Webb22, lazybones1416 and deanw5262 among others. Thanks Guys.

Always nice to buy wisely 🤩💰🤩